Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

My 5 favorite pizza toppings

I LOOOOVE pizza. Especially thick crust, I also like to dip it into ranch dressing which a lot of people say is weird. I also like squeezing the little green pepper's juice on top of it or putting tobasco sauce on top too. Here are my other 5 favorite pizza toppings:
1. Pepperoni
2. Feta cheese, Olive oil (instead of red sauce), spinach and fresh tomatoes.
3. Pepperoni, Bacon and Onion - Introduced to me by my 7th grade teacher- I actually prefer this as a thin crust pizza
4. Plain cheese
5.Chicken, Bacon, Ranch, Jalepenos, and other various toppings- Yes it does exist and it probably is like 5000 calories per slice but I love it. I'll post a picture of it


The left side of this pizza is number 5

So what are your favorite pizza toppings? tell me in the comments?

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get the chicken ranch, jalepeno, and other toppings? Was that from Deweys? I remember it fondly but can't remember where it is from.

    ReplyDelete