Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My 5 Favorite shows from my childhood.

Today i was trying to find something on tv to put on while i was doing homework and i came across cyber chase. Cyber chase was one of my favorite shows from my childhood, and i really enjoyed watching it again. It also inspired my list today which is my top 5 favorite shows i used to watch long ago.

1. Arthur- This was probably my favorite show when i was little and i will admit i will still watch when I see it's on. I don't actually know what animals they all were until recently ( of course i knew arthur was an aardvark.) I mean i still remember the spelling bee episode with the song that went A-A-R-D-V-A-R-K.

2.Lizzie McGuire- an actually decent disney channel show unlike the stuff that's on disney channel now ( wizards of waverly place is really the only one i"ll actually watch.) I loved all the characters and i was really surprised with the whole ending of the show with the whole Lizzie/ Gordo stuff i'm pretty sure i wanted Lizzie/Ethan.

3. Even Stevens - again another really awesome disney channel show. I loved Shia Laboeuf back then he was hilarious. But again it was another show with a disappointing ending.

4. Kim possible - My favorite animated Disney show, I liked all the action, and probably Shego was my favorite bad person. And i loved Rufus, every time i go to the zoo i try to go to the naked mole rats, they're so cute!!!!

5. Blue's Clues- One of my favorite shows when i was little. I can still sing some of the songs lol. But apparently Blue was a Girl?? I don't see that at all. Also the show was only really good when it was Steve I don't like joe that much. Also when Joe came they started adding all these random characters which was kind of pointless to me.

So what are y'alls favorite shows from when you were little? post in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment