Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

Favorite Desserts

Hi. I promise the super long blog post will be coming but not today, today i have decided to do my top five favorite desserts:

1. Chocolate Chip Cookies - I love chocolate chip cookies, my favorites are chocolate chip cookies with oatmeal in them, I also like zucchini chocolate chip cookies.









2. French Vanilla Cake From trader Joe's - French Vanilla cake is my favorite cake because i don't really like chocolate cake except with a lot of chocolate frosting on top. French Vanilla Cake is really rich and really good with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream.












3. Key Lime Pie- Whenever I go to a restaurant i always try to order key lime pie if they have it on the menu. My love of key lime pie started from one of my family trips to Florida, I've even tried to make at home but it never turns out that good.












4. Cupcakes - I like all types of cupcakes, I live pretty close to a cupcake store and they have fancy filled cupcakes, with fancy frosting. But i also like just regular chocolate and vanilla cupcakes too!










5. Blizzards- My favorite types of blizzards are ones that involve cheescake, and ones that have reeses peanut butter cups in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment