Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 18, 2010

Top 5 most annoying songs of this year

This is my list of the top 5 most annoying songs of 2010. I will say some of these songs are pretty good some not so much but they get played so much on the radio to the point I never want to hear them again!!
1. California Girls By Katy Perry - I guess i never really liked this song to begin with I like a lot of Katy Perry's songs but this one not so much.

2.Hey Soul Sister by Train- I used to really like this song, I still slightly like it but it's not that interesting to listen too and it's really repetitive which adds to it's overall annoyingness.

3.Need You Know By Lady Antebellum - I guess first off I should state i don't like country music that much really the only "country" I listen to is Taylor Swift. This song isn't that bad but it's slow and played on the radio way to much which is why I find it annoying.

4. Tik Tok By Ke$ha - A catchy song when it first came out but since it has got played so much it's not as fun anymore. I also use to not like Ke$ha that much but I'm starting to like her better now except for this song. Another thing that contributes to this song's annoyingness is the auto tune Bleh :(

5. Can't Be Tamed By Miley Cyrus - This song would actually be catchy if it wasn't a Miley Cyrus song. I know she's trying to break away from her good girl appearance but this isn't going to work. And it basically seems like she's trying to be the next Britney Spears. Also she talks in interviews about how she doesn't date all these guys and it hurts her when they break her heart, however in this song one of the lyrics is "I go through guys like money." which is kind of  contradictory.

No comments:

Post a Comment