Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Favorite Fast Food resteraunts

I'm been craving some fast food ever since my friend had noodles & co. brought to her this afternoon in rehearsal. It smelled so good, and i've been doing a lot of eating at home and not a lot of driving anywhere recently. So here is my list of my five favorite fast food restaurants, with why I like them and what my dream meal would be from them:

1. Sonic- besides liking the food i like the atmosphere, i love pushing the little button to order my food. Sonic was also were my mom used to take me and my sister after we'd go to the orthodontist. My dream meal from Sonic includes a cheese burger with ketchup, onions,and pickles, tater tots, a cherry limeade, and for dessert a Reeses Sonic Blast.


2. Chipotle/ Qdoba - Since they're basically the same thing I'm putting them in the same category. When my family goes to church at night we normally eat at the strip mall with a Five Guys Burgers and Fries and a Qdoba right next to each other. I don't really like 5 Guys so i normally go to Qdoba. The one reason I like Qdoba over Chipotle is that Qdoba has queso and chipotle doesn't. My dream meal from Qdoba/ Chipotle includes a naked burrito with steak, no beans, lots of cheese, pico de gallo and a bunch of lime juice. and then to drink is water with lemon juice.


3.Chik - Fil - A - I like chik-fil-a because they donate free chicken nuggets to my church. I like getting a bunch of the chicken nuggets and trying them in all the different dipping sauces.My favorite sauces are the Barbecue,Buffalo, Honey Mustard, and Polynesian sauce. My dream meal from chick-fil-a would include chicken nuggets, any of the sauces I listed above, and a Lemonade.

4.Penn Station - I love Penn station, I guess i should say I like any place that sells sandwiches, I've been to two sandwich places in the past week. Penn station is one of my favorite because it gives you more interesting options than Subway so it's easier to choose what you want then standing in line for 20 minutes at Subway to make some sandwich of your own creation. My dream meal at Penn station would include the Philly cheesesteak but with only the cheese, meat and sauteed onions, a medium lemonade, and a small fries with a little cup of worsteshire sauce for dipping. They have the most amazing fries ever!!

5.Panda express- yes Panda Express is definitely a fast food place now it has a drive through window. It's not the greatest chinese food in the world but when i don't want to eat anything else at the mall it's my first choice. My dream meal at Panda express would be a orange chicken, steamed white rice, and either a crab rangoon or an egg roll. I'd also maybe order sweet and sour chicken instead of orange chicken but it would depend on my mood.


2  RUNNERS UP!!!
1. Culver's - I haven't been to Culver's in for ever. My family used to go after church and after soccer games. We'd collect the little tickets off of the kids meals to get the prizes and we'd normally end each meal with getting a concrete. My dream meal at Culver's actually depends on what time of the year it is because around lent they have a fish dinner which is delicious. If it isn't around lent I would get a Butter Burger with extra pickles, french fries, Root beer, and probably a cookie dough concrete.


2. La Salsa- I'm not sure if this is just where i live or other places because their website isn't very specific, but it is one of my favorite restaurants. I fell in love with it because they had a Cranberry salsa the first time I went. They don't have it any more but I still love it because they have a couple of other Salsas I love. For those of you who have never heard of La Salsa it's basically a fast food restaurant with a Salsa bar. My favorite salsas there are the Mexicana ( pico de gallo), Mango, and Avocado ( which has a little bit of Jalepeno mixed in.) My dream meal at La Salsa would be the mexico city tacos which are three small pork, beef, and chicken tacos, with double rice, a cup of each of those salsas, some queso and chips, and a water with lemon.


What are your favorite fast food restaurants? comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Are these in order based on how much you like them? I can't beleive you would put Sonic first!?!?

    And Qdoba and Chipotle are very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No none of these list are ever in how much i like them. it's just the ones i like the most, mother.

    and the only real differences between qdoba and chipotle is the queso and chips, and at chipotle the steak is spicyer

    ReplyDelete