Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

My Favorite Board Games

Tonight I had a game night with my family it was a lot of fun except we only played one game! Lol I love board games i could play them all day if i wanted, Here are my favorites!

1. Outburst - I love outburst i like making all the list and seeing how many of them i got right except that the version of the game i have is from the mid 80's so not everything on the list is modern.












2. Scene it - Since I love movies, i love scene it. My family owns like six different types disney, turner classic movies, twilight, marvel,harry potter and the 2nd edition - there's also a Facebook game and i am addicted to it!










3. Life - This is a game that a lot of people find boring but if i have the time i really enjoy to. I even downloaded the version for my iTouuch, then i don't need to use a calculator!









4. Scrabble - Word games are really fun. I like scrabble so much that i downloaded it to itouch. another fun game along the same lines of scrabble is bananagrams.










5.Guesstures - I love charades!

No comments:

Post a Comment