Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Favorite Stores At the Mall

1. Delia's - I really like their shirts and their sweaters, and their jeans they all fit me really well. Their dresses are pretty cute too.

2.American Eagle - It's the closest i want to get to Hollister and Abercrombie. I like the beachy feel their clothes have. I also like that the majority of their clothes are not too flashy.

3. Anthropology- I like all the girl clothes, i hadn't really gone in to anthropology until recently and I love it! The only down side to it is how expensive it all is.

4. Sephora - I don't wear a lot of make up but when i do it's usually the stuff i get from sephora because i know that it's high quality stuff. I also like the creative names they give all their different shades of make up colors.

5.Bath and Body Works - I like all the scents and how cheap it is. They have sales all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment