Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

5 Favorite Thanksgiving Food/Drinks

Happy day before thanksgiving, everybody!!! For those of you wondering why I am doing this blog today and not actually on thanksgiving, I have another idea for tomorrow. I love thanksgiving because like the majority of all fall/winter holidays it involves eating a lot of food, but the foods are pretty much the same every year. Here are my five favorite things my family eats on Thanksgiving:

1. Rolls- It doesn't matter if it's cornbread or regular bread, rolls are delicious, especially with a lot of butter on top. I also like to make sandwiches with rolls, turkey and gravy.

2. Turkey and Gravy - I actually don't like the taste of turkey by itself because I think it taste kind of blah. So either I eat like a sandwich ( Look at #1) or i just drown it in gravy.

3. Potatoes - Ok I didn't specify what type of potatoes I like because I like two types of potatoes. First I like just regular plain mashed potatoes withe either gravy or butter on top. But my family also normally has cheesy potatoes, which I love and are basically cheese, potatoes, and red and green peppers.

4. Sparkling apple juice - since my sister and me aren't legally old enough to drink we love to drink sparkling apple juice the problem is it runs out really fast!

5. Chocolate Chip Pie - On thanksgiving my family serves two types of pie. One of them is pumpkin pie which i eat but it has to be covered in whipped cream because the texture of the pie grosses me out. The other is a chocolate chip pie which is kind of like a giant chocolate chip cookie but in pie form and is really yummy especially with vanilla ice cream.


What foods do you eat on thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment