Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Favorite Things to Drink

Hey everybody, sorry i haven't posted in a while, i've either been getting home really late or i've been out of town, But i'm back!!! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite things to drink. I'm not 21 so none of this is going to be alcohol but also its not going to be soda because i don't drink soda. I do probably once or twice a month but I try not to, here's my list:

1. Skim Milk - I love milk, it's yummy and it's good for your body! People say that skim milk taste like water, and it's not flavorful but it's pretty good!

2. Vitamin water - I first tried this on one of my families trips to Florida for spring break, and I've been addicted to them ever since, except now i feel like their being watered down a lot. My favorite flavors are the dragon fruit, kiwi strawberry, raspberry apple, and lemonade.

3. Water - I actually used to really dislike tap water but i think probably when i stopped drinking water was when i started liking it. My favorite way to drink water is with lemon in it, I like it sour! I also really like sparkling flavored waters especially when i have a sore throat because they feel really good.

4. Hot Chocolate - I love Hot chocolate especially when it's in fall and winter. I don't like plain powder mix though because i feel like it doesn't have enough chocolate flavor. I have to have like hot chocolate made with milk or double chocolate. I think the best Hot chocolate i've ever gotten was either between Starbucks, or Seattle's Best.

5. Lemonade -  This ones kind of obvious since I love lemons so much. I like regular lemonade but I also like flavored lemonades too like strawberry and raspberry. I also like to get frozen lemonade drinks at places like St. Louis Bread Co.

What are your favorite things to drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment