Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Favorite Brittany from Glee quotes

One of My favorite characters from the show Glee is Brittany. She's the stereotypical dumb, blonde cheerleader, most of the lines they give her are hilarious. I'm really glad she's become more of a character than she was when the show started and all she was, was quinn's little cheerleading sidekick:

Here are My top 5 Favorite Brittany quotes of all time:
1. "I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary." ( this one was awesome because it kind of just came out of nowhere)

2.Mr. Schuester: "Who can tell me what a ballad is?"
Brittany: "A male duck."

3.''I had a cold and I took all my antibiotics at the same time and I forgot how to leave.''

4.''People thought I went on vacation but actually, I spent the summer lost in the sewers.''

5.( to kurt) Your hands are really soft. Seriously, they feel like a baby. Now I know what it's like to date a baby.

4 Runners up
1. ( when will is introducing jesse to the club) mr. schue is he your son?

2. I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist.

3.Mr. Schu taught me the second half of the alphabet. I stopped after M and N. I thought they sounded too similar and got frustrated.

4. ( when will tells the club that emma's going with them to sectionals)  She's the one they made me talk to when they found out I was keeping that bird in my locker

What are your favorite Characters and quotes from your favorite tv shows? Comment below! 

"Stop the Violence"


No comments:

Post a Comment