Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

Favorite OPI Nail polish names

United States
412
Japan
31
Denmark
27
Malaysia
17
Argentina
14
Russia
8
United Kingdom
4
Poland
4
Brazil
3
France
1
These are my stats for my  audience for my blog overall from post one to post 33, this is amazing!!! i thought basically that the people reading my blog would be my friends and family, but i'm so excited to see that other people have been enjoying it too!!! so keep on reading and don't be afraid to comment! Now on to todays blog post....

I'm not sure how many of the you guys who read my blog are familiar with OPI nail polish, but it's basically the nail polish they use when you go get manicures and pedicure. You can also buy it in store but it's pretty expensive. One thing i love about OPI besides their beautiful colors are that their nail polishes aren't just red they all have really creative names. I remeber the first bottle i ever owned was a purple sparkly color from the broadway collection called Thoroughly Modern Millie. Here are my five favorite names for OPI nail polish:

1.Glitzerland ( a sparkly off white color) - like switzerland!
2.Ladies and Magenta - men ( bright magenta)
3.Bling Dynasty ( Gold)
4.Flashbulb Fuchsia ( Fuchsia)
5. Cha Ching Cherry ( Bright Red)

These are only a few of the names that I like here's the OPI website so you can check out these colors and more!! http://www.opi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment