Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

5 Things I don't eat

I don't consider myself a picky eater but there are somethings I refuse to eat, here are my top 5:

1. Meatballs - I used to love meatballs but unfortunately i got sick after eating them one time so i don't like eating them anymore.

2. Gazpacho - I tried it once and I really don't like it, I think it's because its cold soup. I think the idea of cold soup is kind of gross!

3. Olives- I don't even know why I don't like olives, I think it's the kind of the way they look, especially since they're all slimy. I can't even eat olives in a salad.

4. Mint- I don't like mint at all, if theres a little bit mixed in with a lot of other things and i can't really taste it i'm fine but i really don't like the taste. I definitely don't like the smell.

5. Grapefruit - too bitter.

What foods do you refuse to eat? comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment