Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Favorite Types of shoes

Today I am going to talk about my favorite types of shoes, one way i differ from the stereotypical girl is that i don't have an obsession with shoes. I remember I was on a trip with my church and we were supposed to count how many shoes i brought and all the other girls brought like 5 or 6, and i think i brought 3. My main thing is that my shoes have to be comfortable, i can't really wear heels without spraining my ankle. so here are my list of my top 5 favorite types of shoes:

1. Flip Flops - i probably own three types of flip flops which is funny because i used to not be able to stand flip flops because I hated the thing that goes between your toes. My favorite pair of flip flops I own are my Reebok shape up flip flops. There incredibly comfortable! One of the downsides to flip flops is that if you wear them all the time you get the flip flop tan line. Also where i live it starts getting cold around mid - september.

2. Uggs- This is another seasonal shoe, i love them in the winter& fall but any other time i just think it's weird when I see people wearing them, especially with shorts. I love how incredibly warm they are, but sometimes they look really bad when I tuck them into my boots. I like the plain colored uggs because then you don't have to worry if they match with something.

3. Tom's - I just got my first pair of Tom's over the summer and I love them. I have the plain black ones so they go with anything, and i wear them with practically anything, because their so comfortable! I also think that it's really cool that if you buy a pair they give a pair to a kid who doesn't have any shoes. I'm hoping to get more in the future including the sparkly ones!

4. Tennis Shoes - I used to walk to school so tennis shoes were an important part of my shoe closet. But now since my life has gotten more busy and I'm driving everywhere i probably haven't put on a pair since september. My current pair of tennis shoes are Reeboks Shape Ups which i guess is technically designed for walking. Which is good because I walk a lot but i also feel like i want running shoes now ....

5. Keens - even though Keens aren't the most trendy shoe around they are pretty comfortable and, handy. They are good for hiking, they look like a sandal, and their water shoes. I actually used to wear my Keens more than the average person would because of all of the above. I don't know where my keens are right now but when i find them I'm definitely going to start wearing them again.

what are your favorite shoes? tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment