Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2010

5 Best Scents

Hi, sorry i haven't been on for a while! I'm probably not going to post again until sunday because I'm going to camp this weekend. So today when i got home my mom was cleaning the oven , and that always smells really bad to me. I love going to stores like bath and body works and smelling all the different soaps, and lotions. And I also love going to candle stores and smelling all the candles. Here are my top 5 favorite scents:
1. Apples - I love the scent of apples, they are so good smelling. I think it's weird because things that smell like apples often don't really smell like real apples. My shampoo i use is Apples, Vanilla and Rain it smells really good!












2. Honey suckles/ Orchid/ Jasmine/ Plumeria - I love the smell of these flowers because they smell so pretty. Honeysuckles actually make me think of when i went to private school and by our track there was a whole fence covered in honeysuckles.











3.The Ocean - I like the smell of the ocean, because it's not only salty smelling but there's other smells like the air.

4. Vanilla - I love the smell of vanilla. I find it really calming, and soothing.












5.Pineapple -It's so tropical smelling, it makes me think of spring and summer. I used to have a pineapple body wash from bath and body works and I loved it, and when i ran out i tried to buy some more but they didn't sell it anymore.












What is your favorite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment