Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Favorite Fonts

Hey everybody!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had a pretty busy weekend, and then I was sick monday and tuesday, and half of the time my house hasn't had internet!!! Today I'm going to do my five favorite fonts, I guess from when I use Microsoft word. I love typing in the different fonts and stuff different from the fonts we have to use for school. Unfortunately I can only type in a limited number of fonts for the blog so i'm just going to have to post pictures. Here are my favorites:

1.Century Gothic - I like the plainness of it. I also just like how the letters look, I think it's a really fun font to use and I don't normally get in trouble if I use it for school!

2. Chalkduster - I'm not really sure were this one came from because I don't remember it being on the old Microsoft words. But it's cool looking and it's fun to type in!

3.Handwriting Dakota - I like this one because i think it's fun when the stuff from your computer looks like you could of possibly written it. Especially since my handwriting isn't that neat.

4.Marker Felt - I feel like I like marker felt because it creates those neat, clean looking letters.

5. Papyrus - I think papyrus is a fun word and a cool looking font, and I think I heard that it was the font they used for the subtitles in Avatar which is really cool.


What are your favorite fonts?

No comments:

Post a Comment