Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorite Disney Princesses

Hi everyone, winter breaks been super busy and i haven't been home that much so thats why i haven't been blogging. Today i went to go see Tangled with some of my friends and loved it, which is why my blog post is my favorite disney princesses:

1.Belle - I like belle the best probably because she's the one i look the most like. I also like that we both like to read which is one of my favorite hobbies. Also i liked her because she was nice, kind and caring but also fought for what she believed in.

2. Jasmine - Jasmines one of my favorite princesses because unlike most princesses she was more stronger and also kind of did what she wanted, and she had cool outfits.

3.Ariel - First of all she's a mermaid and being a mermaid would be really fun! Also she's friends with flounder which is one of the cutest cartoon fish ever! But i know i would totally be afraid of ursula because i was afraid of her when i was little.

4.Rapunzel - She has awesome glowing hair ( when she sings to it), a cool pet chameleon, and is over all a pretty cool person.

5.Mulan - I used to have a mulan barbie doll. She has a cool story. I like that she can do all the fighting stuff, and she has some pretty cool sidekicks ( Mushu, and the cricket)

I also really like Tiana

Who are your favorite disney princesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment