Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

5 Shows from my childhood

Hi everybody I'm back!!! I hope everyone had a good weekend! So recently i've been having a lot of conversations about what I used to watch when i was little, which inspired me to do this blog, I'm going to focus on stuff i watched from probably ages 3 - 7ish even though some of these shows bring me happiness nowadays.

1. Blues Clues - I loved blues clues, the songs were catchy and the episodes had fun story lines! But i definitely like when the show was hosted by Steve and not Joe. Also i always thought that Blue was a boy, but apparently blue was a girl? My favorite song was definitely the solar system song.

2. Arthur- I still watch arthur, it's one of the best shows ever! I think i've seen every episode too! My favorite character was definitely arthur, and buster. I still remember the Aardvark song "A-A-R-D-V-A-R-K". I just recently researched what animals everyone was and some of them were obvious, but I had no idea that apparently francine was supposed to be a monkey or that the brain was a bear? I also loved Kate!

3.Stanley - Stanley was so much fun to watch, and i loved that it focused on animals. for those of you who don't know anything about stanley it was about this little boy named stanley and his fish and they solved problems every episode and the problems solving always involved animals. I actually got my glasses around the time i was watching Stanley and one time i was reading the credits and was like " Mom i had no idea stanley was voiced by a girl." It was a great show and i'm kind of sad it's not on anymore.

4.Out of the Box- This show had an incredibly catchy theme song. I now kind of relate the show to Barney but with out a creepy dinosaur. I really liked this show!

5.Little Bear - I loved little bear. My mom has this video of me and one of my friends when we were about three or four acting out a puppet show with little bear and emily. I used to even have little bear toothpaste! I still even remember the episode with the mermaid!


What were some of your favorite shows to watch when you were growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment