Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

5 Favorite Itouch apps

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've been studying for finals, but finals are over and it's time for winter break!!! Today I'm going to write about my five favorite apps I have on my iTouch which is mostly games, so here is my list!:

1.Blowfish - I think my aunt introduced my sister to this game who then downloaded it to MY itouch. But i'm glad she did because it's so addicting. It's kind of hard but really fun and it's a good way to waste time if you have a lot of free time to waste!

2.Urbanspoon- This is a useful app if your on vacation and you want to find some place to eat nearby. It lets you choose what type of cuisine you want, what neighborhood you want to eat in, and what price range you want and then it shows some suggestions, and you can see their menus, and reviews.

3.ReMovem and Flood it!- So these games are basically the same idea, you want to clear the board. ReMovem is kind of like all those games were you click the group of things that are the same color and then they disappear. Flood it is you try to match colors and then you try to clear the board. They are both incredibly fun!

4.Solitare - This may seem weird but solitaire kind of helps me relax a little bit, when i am to upset or worked up about something, I play solitaire to help me keep my mind off of the things that are making me mad. So obviously i like playing solitaire on my itouch. I also like playing it in my free time.

5.Words with friends - One of my other favorite games is words with friends. It's basically like Scrabble but on your iTouch and your friend doesn't have to be in the same room with you. The only person I actually play with is my mom who is a lot better than me, but I still enjoy playing it!


What are your favorite apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment