Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top 5 Guest Stars

So i've actually wanted to do this one for a while but was to lazy to make up a list, so here are my favorite guest stars from my favorite Tv shows. Originally I was going to classify Guest Star as someone who only appears in one or two episodes but I broke that rule:

1.Neil Patrick Harris - Brian Ryan- Glee - I loved Bryan Ryan because he was actually one of the most interesting guest stars that had come on Glee at all ( I found Kristen Chenowith's character boring). I liked the fact that he already kind of had this feud with Will going on already so there wasn't an hour of just character development. I really want him to come back especially since he said that Terry was the one who got away I want him to come back and them to get together, but I've had they've been having a hard time because of How I Met Your Mother. 

2. Gwyneth Paltrow - Holly Holiday- Glee - I was kind of hesitant when I heard Gwyneth was coming on Glee, but she was awesome. I wish that my substitute teacher's were like this( ok maybe not the musical numbers in the middle of class). Some people say she was on just to promote her new movie, even if she was she still rocked. I wish she comes back for more episodes too.

3. Nester Carbonell - Declan Rand- Psych - When me and my family were watching the first episode he appeared in on Psych me and my dad kept on calling him Richard. I really liked his character on psych basically because he was Shawn 2.0 so it gave Shawn someone reasonable to be competitive with, especially when he started dating Juliet. 

4.Amy Ryan - Holly Flax- The office - I can't wait until Holly comes back to the office! Her and Michael were perfect together because they had good senses of humor. And she was definitely not a female Toby!

5. Hilary Duff - Meghan- Community - I love Hilary duff already and even though her performance on Community wasn't the greatest I think it fit with the episode. The episode was kind of a parody of Mean girls and she was kind of the Regina George until her and Abed had a switch of power. I don't see a reason to bring back her character, but i kind of liked her. 

Bonus:6. Dianna Argon -Lexi - Drake and Josh- So one day when i was supposed to be studying for finals I was watching drake and josh, and Drake's on a date with this one girl and I was like "oh my god it's quinn" and i had to go on Imdb make sure and i was right. Dianna played the girl in the episode with the Magician who can fit her fist in her mouth, and then later the magician makes her disappear and she ends up in the popcorn Machine!

Another Bonus: 7. Landon Liboiron- Sam Bradshaw - Life Unexpected - So i thought it was interesting how they led up to this character being introduced on the show, with Baze thinking emma's "cheating" on him and then she's like baze he's my son. Then all of a sudden he goes to school with Lux and he eventually figures out that her and Eric are dating. But he keeps it to himself. I really like this character and I think he makes for an interesting villain! I can't wait to see what he's going to do next! But i'm wondering if there's some foreshadowing in the fact that every episode He and Luxe are fake dating?

Who are your favorite Guest Stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment